The very latest edition of the GPU-Z utility is now available from TechPowerUp. This time we’re treated to an update that brings us to version 2.2.0. which adds some new GPUs and some improved advanced features. I’ll let btarunr explain further:
GPU-Z can now display graphics memory timings for AMD Radeon GPUs, in the advanced panel. The driver version field in the main tab now displays driver date in a tool-tip. Sensor data display mode (current/minimum/maximum/average) can now be set in preferences, so you don't have to manually set them on each start-up. It's now easier to copy data from the advanced panel, with a new context menu.
TechPowerUp GPU-Z 2.2.0 also comes with under the hood changes. The overall start-up speed of GPU-Z has been improved on slower systems; immediate clean-up of "Query_External" files from the temp directory; a fix for missing sensors in graphics sub-systems with shared memory; the order of OpenCL properties has been improved in the advanced panel. Support is added for EVGA iCX fan monitoring. Among the new GPUs supported are NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030, 810M, Mining P104, P106; and Quadro P3000; Intel Iris Plus 640 & 650, GMA600; and improved support for AMD Radeon RX 560.
Here’s the full changelog for version 2.2.0:
- -Added AMD Radeon memory timings section to Advanced Tab
- -Added driver date to driver version tooltip and to Advanced Tab
- -Added settings entry to set sensor default display mode (cur, min, max, avg)
- -Added right-click menu to Advanced Tab to copy to clipboard
- -Improved GPU-Z startup speed, especially on slow or single-core systems
- -Query_External files will be deleted from temp folder immediately
- -Fixed order of OpenCL entries in Advanced Tab (CMD Queue Properties)
- -Fixed missing sensors in shared memory
- -Fixed display corruption on older NVIDIA GPUs
- -Added EVGA iCX fan monitoring support
- -Added die size and transistor count for AMD RX 560
- -Added support for Intel Iris Plus 640 & 650, GMA600
- -Added support for NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030, GeForce 810M, Mining P104 & P106, Quadro P3000
Find the latest GPU-Z v2.2.0 utility from TechPowerUp here.